An Award winning company dedicated creating stunning memories. We are equipped with an Industry recognized Certified Wedding Planner and Accredited Event Designer to create your best dream wedding . For wedding Planning, Designing and Decorating, Vendor search, Cakes and anything Wedding related. We also have a wide selection of Chair Sashes, Table runners, Chair Covers, Tablecloths and other specialty accessories used to produce that WOW Luxurious Experience.
We offer a wide range of services that includes ; Wedding Styling & Design , Decor items rental, Floral Designs,Wedding Cakes and Wedding Planning / Co-ordination.
Grenada Wedding Legal Requirements
There are a few legal requirements to get married in Grenada:
- Couple must reside in Grenada for a minimum of three days.
- Couple must each present a valid passport.
- Couple must each present birth certificates.
- Couple must present a notarized lawyer’s letter confirming both parties have single status.
- If applicable, couple must present absolute divorce papers.
- If applicable, if a previous spouse is deceased, the death certificate is required.
- Couple must each be of the minimum age of eighteen.
- A deed poll certificate is needed to prove any name change.
- The required documents must be presented to the different government ministries in Grenada in person. NB: There is a dress code in the ministerial building. No sleeveless shirts or tank tops and no shorts.
- In Grenada you may be married by an officer of the court, namely a magistrate, or a Minister of religion. For Catholic weddings, you should contact your local priest who would liaise with our priest for a wedding in Grenada.
All legal requirements can be facilitated through the appropriate Government of Grenada ministries located in the Botanical Gardens at St. George’s.